(McLean, VA) May 1, 2023 – GeoScienceWorld (GSW) is pleased to announce that the 2023 eBook Collection is now available for purchase. This year’s collection features two new eBook publishers, the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE), and the Mineralogical Association of Canada (MAC).
GSW eBook collections provide integrated, high-value, full-text content with the convenience of a download. The complete collection includes 2,300+ eBooks and 39,000+ book chapters from years 1926–2023. The scope of the GSW eBook content ranges from geophysics and geology, to infrastructure and reservoir engineering, integrated subsurface cases and energy transition. Benefits include:
- Full-text content with the convenience of downloadable, DRM-free PDF chapters from 15 trusted publishers
- eBooks are cross-searchable and interlinked with the GSW Journals Collections and GeoRef database
- New collection available for purchase every year
- One time purchase with perpetual access
- No ongoing administrative or hosting fees
- MARC records for each title
The 39 new titles from EAGE’s book collection cover many different fields of study within earth sciences, including tectonics, economic geology, petrology, stratigraphy, marine studies, geophysics and geostatistics. The collection also includes many of the training manuals for educational events organized by EAGE.
The collection also includes five new titles from MAC.The Association has a commitment to further public awareness of mineral sciences. Through annual meetings, short courses, publications and sponsored symposia, the Association provides a forum for the presentation and dissemination of current knowledge and advances to the worldwide community of earth scientists.