(McLean, VA) December 5, 2023 – GeoScienceWorld (GSW) is pleased to announce that the 2024 eBook Collection is now available for purchase. This year’s collection features 63 titles with no price-per-book increase from 2023 and introduces two new eBook publishers, the Geological Association of Canada (GAC®) and the Geological Society of India (GSI).
GSW eBook collections provide integrated, high-value, full-text content with the convenience of a download. The complete collection includes 2,400+ eBooks and 39,500+ book chapters from years 1926–2024. The scope of the GSW eBook content ranges from geophysics and geology, to infrastructure and reservoir engineering, integrated subsurface cases and energy transition. Benefits include:
- Full-text content with the convenience of downloadable, DRM-free PDF chapters from 16 trusted publishers
- eBooks are cross-searchable and interlinked with the GSW Journals Collections and GeoRef database
- New collection available for purchase every year
- One time purchase with perpetual access
- No ongoing administrative or hosting fees
- MARC records and KBART files for each title
- Flexible sales models including custom collections available
The 15 new titles from the Geological Association of Canada cover many different fields of study within earth sciences including tectonics, geochemistry, stratigraphy, marine studies, geophysics, and geostatistics.
The publications of The Geological Society of India aim to promote and advance the study and research of all branches of geology connected with India including palynology, emerging energy resources, and mineralogy.